Banana Split Pie, OH MY!! I made this pie for Easter dinner & it was amazing and got rave reviews! Try it and thank me later!
– 1 stick butter, melted
– 1 box graham cracker crumbs
– 1 stick butter, softened
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
– 5 bananas, sliced
– 1 (15 ounce) can crush pineapple, undrained
– 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, thawed
– 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, stemmed
– 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
– Chocolate Syrup, optional
1. Combine in a 9×13 glass or porcelain dish 1 stick of melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Use a fork to incorporate the butter until the crumbs are coated. Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of the pan.
2. Cream in a medium bowl the other stick of softened butter, eggs, and confectioners’ sugar; beat for 15 minutes. Spread evenly on the graham cracker crust. 3. Layer banana slices evenly on top of butter/sugar mixture; layer pineapple on top of the bananas. Evenly spread the Cool-Whip and garnish with cherries and pecans. 4. Drizzle optional chocolate syrup over the top. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Keeps well refrigerated for about a week.