OMG, this no-cook banana pudding is so Super easy and quite good! I just made this……LOVE this recipe! Surely, will make this again!
– 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies (You can also use 2 bags Vanilla Wafers instead)
– 6-8 sliced bananas
– 2 cups whole milk
– 1 box of instant French Vanilla pudding
– 1 package of cream cheese, softened
– 1 (14 oz.) can of condensed milk, sweetened
– 1 (12 oz.) container of frozen whipped topping thawed (You can also use equal amount sweetened whipped cream instead)
HOW TO MAKE IT :
Using 1 bag of cookies line the bottom of a 13×9 inch dish then layer bananas on top.
Using a handheld electric mixer combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well.
Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Afterward, add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture, stirring until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
When ready, refrigerate and serv