Diabetic No-Bake Sugar Free Strawberry Cheesecake This is DELICIOUS
Quick easy and tasty what more could you ask for!! This is delicious and I have made it several times for my diabetic grandmother! I doubled the recipe (family was coming to dinner). My whole family loved it and no one guessed that there was no “added” sugar.
– 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 3 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1 (8 ounce) package of softened cream cheese
– 1 to 1/2 cups of milk
– 1 (1 ounce) package of cheesecake flavor sugar-free instant pudding mix
– 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
1. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
2. Next, press the mixture into an 8-inch pie dish then refrigerate while making filling.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened then reduce the speed to low, and gradually beat in milk, a little at a time, making sure the mixture is watery). Scrape cream cheese from the sides of the bowl with use a rubber spatula.
4. When done, beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
5. And please spoon half of the cream cheese filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
6. Spread half the strawberries over the filling.
7. Repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
8. Chill pie in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or until set and cold.